As the weather heats up, stay cool with these non-alcoholic mocktails for spring! Using Martini & Rossi non-alcoholic aperitivos, this recipe will make it easy to skip the mimosas at brunch or cocktails at happy hour! Keep reading for everything you need and full recipes.
WHAT YOU NEED:
lemon slices to garnish
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Pour 2 oz of Martini & Rossi Floreale over ice.
2. Fill half the glass with club soda and the other half with lemonade.
3. Garnish with a fresh lemon slice.
Best Mocktail for Spring
- 2 oz Martini & Rossi non-alcoholic Floreale
- Soda water
- Lemon slice
- Pour Martini & Rossi non-alcoholic Floreale over ice.
- Fill glass with half soda water and half lemonade.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slice.
You can see this mocktail start to finish here on my Instagram!
Comment below what you think of these mocktails for spring! If you’re looking for more non alcoholic options, check out these 3 pregnancy mocktails. For more ideas, don’t forget to follow @lo_chandler on Instagram for more spring recipes and content!
Thanks for reading!
Brought to you by Empire Distributors.