How to make DIY "DON'T FORGET" Halloween Party Finger Invitations. What you'll need and how to assemble
It’s public access day! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is now open to the public (you don’t have to be a cardholder to shop). I’m sharing what I’ve already ordered below + a few more of my favorites on sale!
What I ordered:
I’m here to say this Barefoot Dreams cardigan definitely lives up to the hype! It’s SO SOFT and perfect for throwing on around the house or to run errands. You know how you always keep a sweater /coat on the back of your desk chair in case you get cold? This is that..it’s amazing.
Amazon Prime Deals 2019
Roundup of the best deals of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019!
what is Whole30?!
Whole30 is essentially it is a cleanse or “reset” where you eliminate grains, dairy, legumes, sugar, and alcohol for 30 days. If you’re familiar with Paleo, it’s a very strict Paleo plus no added sugar (ex: honey is Paleo but it’s not Whole30 compliant). This process forces you to evaluate your habits and relationship with food (you can learn more about Whole30 here).
It’s wide range of benefits include improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, allergies, infertility, migraines, depression, acid reflux, arthritis, ADD, IBS and Celiac just to name a few!
Winter is if full swing and my skin does NOT like it. Does anyone else feel like their skin is so dry that you need to sit in a bath full of coconut oil and marinate for 6 hours? Same…and in case you don’t have time to do that, I’ve taken the liberty of compiling a list of my favorite winter beauty must-haves that you #need this season. You’re welcome 🙂
- Body Scrub – This is hands down the best body scrub I have ever used for several reasons. First, it’s made with brown sugar (not salt which is super drying). Second, it contains a combination of almond, apricot, sunflower, and evening primrose oil which are all SUPER hydrating and leave skins your skin feeling like actual silk. 3. The lemongrass scent is refreshing and light enough so you don’t get sick of it every day. I use mine all over in the shower (great before a spray tan) and also at night on my hands before bed.
- Body Butter – This is the perfect moisturizer to use after the scrub. It’s thick, whipped and feels oh so luxurious! I just this every night on my hands as part of my winter skincare routine. Plus the scent is called “citrus mimosa” so who doesn’t love that!?
- Hyaluronic Acid– I’ve talked about HA before here and here. It can retain 1,000 times its weight in water, making it the ultimate moisturizer! For less than $20 you can’t go wrong! Be sure to apply on damp skin and seal with a moisturizer to get the maximum effect.
- Lip Scrub – a game changer for dry winter lips! This peppermint flavored sugar scrub exfoliates and buffs away dead skin. It contains maracuja oil AND shea butter which leaves your pout perfectly smooth. Top with your favorite chapstick and you’re good to go!
- Vitamin C oil– It’s no secret why this is an Allure Best of Beauty winner! This is a blend of 7 natural oils that absorbs quickly and nourishes your skin. Make sure to apply AFTER your moisturizer to get the most benefits. Bonus- this smells like a delicious citrus cocktail 🙂
- Hydrating Mist– I spray this on before I apply my hyaluronic acid at night (HA should be applied on damp skin). I also use this as a makeup setting spray or anytime throughout the day I want some extra moisture!
- Hair Oil– I’ve been on a mission to find a hair oil with clean ingredients ever since I saw how poorly my last oil scored on the EWG scale. I finally found one that nourishes your hair while protecting it from heat damage. It’s a must for taming frizz and static in the cold weather!
- Eye Serum- I feel like my under eye area is always the first to show signs of dryness. I use this serum every morning and night under my moisturizer. Although it is a bit more pricey, it is medical grade so it really is worth it! My aesthetician told me that if this contained any more active ingredient it would have to be a prescription!
Have you tried any of these? What are some of your favorite winter skincare products? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading!
How to avoid a hangover (naturally)