Need some new ideas when it comes to lunch or snack time? This healthy smoothie recipe for toddlers is filled with nutrients and clean ingredients that will keep your family full and feeling good! This is a great way to add a few more greens, fiber, and protein to your kids’ day so keep reading for everything you need for this delicious and nutritious blend!
WHAT YOU NEED:
Blender – I use this one from Target!
Organic peanut or almond butter
2 tsp of vanilla protein powder
A frozen avocado
WHAT YOU DO:
- Make sure all produce is fresh, washed, and frozen before starting.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, except the protein powder.
- Blend until combined.
- Add protein powder and blend until combined ( a few seconds).
- Pour in your toddler’s favorite cup.
- Watch them enjoy!
Most days I make a full size smoothie in our big Ninja blender and then just pour some for my toddler. My husband and I both love it! The proportions below are for if I make it in the small personal blender just for her, but it can easily be doubled or tripled for the whole fam 🙂
Healthy Toddler Smoothie
- 1 T Organic peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup Frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup Frozen kale
- 1/4 cup Frozen avocado
- 1/2 cup Water add more if it's too thick
- Put all ingredients, except the protein powder, in a blender.
- Blend until well combined, add more water if too thick.
- Add protein powder and blend for a few seconds. Everything should be well combined.
- Pour in your toddler's cup.
- Watch them enjoy!
shop the post
scroll through the images below and click a picture to shop
This healthy smoothie recipe for toddlers is so easy and worth trying because of its high nutritional value. Comment below what you think and make sure to follow @lo_chandler on Instagram for more kid friendly recipes and content like these toddler birthday gift ideas!
Thanks for reading!