Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to have a boring drink! Whether it’s for you or for a guest, here are my 3 favorite Pregnancy Mocktails to try at home!
This one is cool and refreshing, perfect for any outdoor get together in the summer months.
- Sparkling Water
- Lemon (for garnish)
- Muddle mint leaves in bottom of glass
- Fill glass with ice
- Fill glass 3/4 way full with sparkling water
- Top remaining portion of glass with lemonade
- garnish with lemon slice
Pomegranate Rosemary Mule
This is my personal favorite for the first trimester! If you use Reed’s ginger ale it will help alleviate nausea (it contains REAL ginger) and pomegranate has recently been linked to health benefits for the baby!
- Ginger Ale (use Reed’s brand if possible, they use real ginger and the taste cannot be beat)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fill cup with ice
- Fill 3/4 with ginger ale
- Top remaining portion with pomegranate juice
- Add in a sprig or two of fresh rosemary and stir (you can lightly muddle the rosemary if you want a stronger flavor)
Strawberry Mint Spritzer
This can be easily modified to taste with any combination of flavored soda water + fresh fruit.
- Strawberry Spindrift
- Mint leaves
- Lemon Wedge
- Muddle strawberries, mint, and lemon wedge together in thee bottom of a glass
- Fill with ice
- Top with Strawberry Spindrift
- Garnish with strawberry and lemon wedge
SHOP THE POST
SHOP THE POST
If you’re looking for more drinks to make at home, I also have a post on easy to make detox waters.
Thanks so much for reading!
Xo – Lo