It may be August, but with temps still in the 90s I’m still fully in summer mode! This Strawberry Mint Margarita is crisp and refreshing, perfect for those hot late summer afternoons!
You can use any type of tequila, but i prefer Altos. It’s 100% agave plant based and I find it doesn’t give me a headache like some other tequilas do. If you don’t have mint, this recipe is also delicious with fresh basil instead!
Don’t forget to thoroughly wash your strawberries, limes & mint before you begin! My go-to non-toxic produce wash is linked here.
Pumpkin Spice Puree
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- add pumpkin and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil
- add all spices and sugar until combined
- lower heat to a simmer and allow ingredients to simmer for at least 5 minutes
- allow mixture to completely cool before storing in an air tight container (I use a mason jar)
And its as easy as that! Let me know if you try your own strawberry mint margarita!
Thanks so much for reading, Xo – Lo