Need to sneak some vegetables in your diet but don’t want to taste them? This healthy “Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup” Smoothie might be your new favorite! Don’t be fooled by the cup of spinach, it tastes EXACTLY like a Reese’s peanut butter cup! It only contains 5 ingredients so it can be thrown together in a few minutes.
The combination of the fiber from the chia seeds + the healthy fats from the nut butter keeps you full for hours so you won’t be reaching for another snack right away. This would probably work with other chocolate protein powders but I think this one tastes the best and has super clean ingredients.
TIP : add protein powder last! Mix up all other ingredients first until well blended, then add protein powder last so you only have to blend for a couple seconds. This helps the protein powder not expand, which is easier on your stomach.
My single serve blender has made life so much easier! When I use my full size blender I tend to make wayyy too much and it was wasteful. I always end up reaching for this little guy since it’s more manageable. The best part is that it’s less than $15! Also, you can stick your straw directly in the top of this one (aka less dishes to wash)! I like to drink my smoothies through a glass straw or silicone straw.
shop the post
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup almond milk or any non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein or your preferred chocolate protein
- add ingredients IN THIS ORDER: spinach, peanut butter, chia seeds, cacao powder, almond milk
- blend until well combined (about 30 seconds – 1 min depending on your blender)
- add in protein powder and blend for a few second, until well combined
- pour in a pretty glass and enjoy!