Tis the season for pumpkin everything! This Spiced Pumpkin Bread is a classic and simple, and not overly sweet. It can be enjoyed with a cup of coffee at breakfast or after dinner as a festive treat!
Try to use all organic ingredients if possible, my favorite organic pumpkin is linked here.
My exact measuring cups + marble board are old but I linked similar ones in stock below.
scroll through the images below and select a photo to shop!
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- grease a loaf pan with butter and set aside
- preheat oven to 325
- cream butter and sugar together in a mixer
- add eggs and mix
- slowly add vanilla and flour while continuing to mix
- in a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin puree, baking soda, all 4 spices, salt, and any nuts or chocolate chips
- add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until well combined
- pour mixture into greased loaf pan and cook for 1 hour (use toothpick to test the center, insert a wooden toothpick near the center of the bread, it is done when the toothpick comes out clean)
And its as easy as that! Let me know if you try it!
Thanks so much for reading, Xo – Lo