It’s time to make your list and check it twice! I thought it would be fun to share my wish list in case you need any inspo about what to ask Santa for this year!
- Monogrammed Appliquéd Pillow Cover – I’ve been wanting a monogram duvet or pillows for our master bedroom for the longest time! I stumbled across this one on Etsy and thought it was perfect (and in case my husband is reading this, I want the “Samantha” married monogram with “powder” colored thread & piping 😉 )
- Michele Watch – I love this classic, two-toned style! It’s perfect for every day but dressy enough for evening. I also linked some on major sale here.
- French Kitchen Marble Covered Butter Dish – The prettiest way to store butter! I’ve been wanting some type of every day butter dish for a while and I finally came across this winner. This would be so pretty to keep out on the counter or on your breakfast table.
- Oversized Wine Glasses – these beauties are a whopping 31 oz! These are so gorgeous and delicate looking but somehow dishwasher safe?! Sign me up!
- Mute Card – This is easiest way to protect your data, especially when traveling. Passports and debit cards contain a chip with personal information. When a criminal tries to use their device to steal your data, MuteCard blocks the reading! I’ve already gifted this a few times this season and now I want one for myself!
- Linden Table Lamp – This piece is stunning and I’ve been coveting it for quite some time. It would look perfect on any side table or console.
- Tivoli Serving Utensils – I’m a sucker for any type of entertaining piece or tableware. This serving set matches my silverware, I think it’s casual enough for every day but pairs well with nicer pieces for a party.
What’s on your list this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you to MuteCard for sponsoring this post.