August marks the end of summer so why not celebrate the season’s end with a crisp iced apple peach cider! Still keeping up with the August heat, this iced cider also brings tastes of fall with the help of Grey Goose Essences vodka. Below you can find all the ingredients and steps for this perfect seasonal cocktail!
What You Need:
Apple juice of choice
Fresh peach & apple slices to garnish
Cinnamon stick to garnish
Once you have all of the ingredients, follow these simple steps:
- Start with a glass of ice.
- Pour your apple juice of choice.
- Add 1.5 oz of Grey Goose Essences white peach & rosemary.
- Top with fresh apples, peaches, and cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
This iced apple peach cider feels like August – trying to keep cool while looking for little hints of autumn! Once the weather gets even cooler, switching out apple juice for warm apple cider will be a perfect and easy recipe change. If you’re looking for other ways to use the white peach & rosemary Grey Goose Essences vodka, try this Georgia peach Arnold Palmer that’s good year round. And if you want to use your left over peach slices, try this baked brie appetizer!
Iced Apple Peach Cider
- Apple juice
- 1½ oz Grey Goose Essences white peach & rosemary
- Fresh apple & peach slices
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fill glass with ice
- Fill the glass 3/4 up with apple juice
- Add 1½ oz of Grey Goose Essences white peach & rosemary
- Sprinkle with a dash of ground cinnamon
- Garnish with apple & peach slices and a cinnamon stick
Let me know in the comments or on my Instagram @lo_chandler how you feel about this August cocktail and thanks for reading!
photographs by Repurposed Photography