A twist on a true classic, this Georgia Peach Arnold Palmer recipe is one of my favorite drinks and is sure to be one of yours too! Made with Grey Goose Essences white peach and rosemary, this drink is refreshing and also reminds me of my Georgia roots. Keep reading for the best way to take your next Arnold Palmer!
What you need:
Fresh peaches to garnish
Georgia Peach Arnold Palmer:
Pour iced tea into glass.
Add in the lemonade.
Pour Grey Goose Essences white peach & rosemary.
Stir and enjoy!
Georgia Peach Arnold Palmer
- iced tea
- fresh peaches
- Grey Goose Essences White Peach & Rosemary
- Fill a glass with ice
- fill the glass slightly less than halfway with iced tea
- top the remaining half with lemonade until it's almost full , leave about one inch of room at the top
- add 1.5 oz of Grey Goose Essences White Peach and Rosemary
- stir, and add fresh peaches on top to garnish
Click here to see me make this cocktail step-by-step !
Shop the Post:
Looking for more from Grey Goose Essences? Check out their other flavors here and click here for a frozen strawberry lemonade made with their strawberry and lemongrass vodka. You don’t want to miss out on these drinks this summer!
Can’t get enough peaches? I have the best recipe for peach baked brie on this post.
Thanks for reading!
photographs by Repurposed Photography