Baked brie is one of my favorite appetizers and is so easy and delicious! One thing I love about baked brie is you can change the recipe depending on the season. Cranberries and apples for the holidays and fresh peaches or blueberries for the summer. Today, I topped my baked brie appetizer with peaches, pecans, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and I had to share! Keep reading for how to bake your next brie!
What you need:
Cracker of choice (I used a toasted sourdough)
Balsamic vinegar glaze
Baked Brie Appetizer:
Baked Peach Brie Appetizer
- 1 wheel of brie
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar glaze
- fresh rosemary – for garnish
- your favorite crackers (I use sourdough)
- preheat oven to 350
- place brie in oven safe dish
- top with pecans and fresh peaches
- bake until cheese is softened to your desired level, about 10 minutes
- top with a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze and fresh rosemary
- serve immediately while warm with crackers or apple slices
In just 10 minutes, you will have a crowd pleasing appetizer. Brie is one of the best dishes for dinner parties so let me know in the comments or on my Instagram @lo_chandler how this recipe turns out at your next gathering. If you’re looking for a drink to pair with this appetizer, check out my Georgia Peach Arnold Palmer recipe here.
Thanks for reading!
photographs by Repurposed Photography