Are you team apple or pumpkin when it comes to fall baking? With these delicious apple pumpkin croissant bites, you don’t have to choose just one! With a warm apple pumpkin center wrapped in a buttery croissant, this perfect sized sweet treat is just what you need this autumn!
What You Need:
1 can of Immaculate Organic Crescent Rolls
1/2 cup brown sugar (or swerve replacement)
1 can of organic pumpkin purée
1/2 cup fresh pecans, chopped
2 apples, cut into slices
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
What You Do:
Preheat your oven to 375°.
First, you will make your pumpkin filling. I use this pumpkin spice purée recipe! (Or see full recipe below)
You will then spread your pumpkin purée onto the rolled out crescent rolls. Sprinkle in your chopped pecans and then begin wrapping one apple slice per crescent roll.
Bake for 11 – 14 minutes, or until desired color. (I added melted butter before baking for richer taste and color.)
Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
Place on your favorite serving dish and enjoy!
Apple Pumpkin Croissant Bites
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a mixing bowl combine 1/2 of the can of pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice
- Roll out crescent rolls on a baking sheet and spread pumpkin filling on top
- Add one spoonful of pumpkin mixture onto each crescent triangle and spread evenly
- Sprinkle on chopped pecans
- Wrap one apple slice per crescent triangle
- Spread softened butter on top of each croissant
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown
When I first baked these apple pumpkin croissant bites, I was not expecting them to become my new favorite fall snack! I can’t wait to bake them for all of my friends and family this season. You can see this recipe start to finish here!
Let me know in the comments what you think about this bite size treat and tag me on Instagram @lo_chandler so I can see your final product! And if you’re looking for a good pairing for this autumn snack, check out this dairy free pumpkin spice latte.
Thanks for reading!
photos by Repurposed Photography