Mint iced tea is refreshing & delicious to sip on all Spring and Summer long! There is a restaurant in Athens, GA that has the best iced mint tea, and I was determined to find a copycat recipe. I have nailed it down!
It’s classic and familiar but with an unexpected twist!
This recipe calls for both traditional black tea as well as spearmint tea. I find my mint tea at @thefreshmarket but I know Trader Joe’s has a version too! For black tea, I love the Organic English Breakfast one sold at Kroger.
This is the perfect refreshment to serve it at the next event you’re hosting! Thee unexpected hint of mint is a fun surprise for guests. I linked some of the products that I used to serve this. I’m a firm believer that gorgeous glassware makes the drink taste better 🙂
shop the post
Scroll though the images and click on an image to shop
• Brew together 4 bags black tea & 1 bag mint tea in large pitcher (I use scotch tape on the side to hold the bags in place)
• Add honey to taste, I use about 1/4 cup per pitcher
• Allow to cool and pour over ice
• Garnish with fresh mint leaves 🌱
Mint Iced Tea
- 4 Black Tea
- 1 Mint Tea
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Honey (per pitcher)
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Brew together 4 bags black tea & 1 bag mint tea in large pitcher
- Add honey to taste
- Allow to cool and pour over ice
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
Check out this reel showing you step-by-step how I made the Mint Iced Tea!
If you enjoyed this, then check out my latest recipe post – Kids’ Party Food Ideas, and continue following along with more recipe inspiration. I can’t wait to share more Spring and Summer Recipes with you.
Follow me on Instagram @lo_chandler for more recipes, lifestyle, and family content. I would love to connect with you!