Trade chestnuts for marshmallows and get toasty with this s’mores martini! Made with creamy Coquito, smooth bourbon, and hints of cinnamon, vanilla, and chocolate, this drink will warm up any party, date night, or night in this holiday season. Keep reading for the ingredients and easy recipe!
What you need:
1 oz milk of choice (I used almond)
1/2 oz chocolate syrup
What you do:
- Rim your martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
- Add the coquito, bourbon, milk, and chocolate syrup into a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into your glass.
- Sprinkle a little more graham cracker on top and garnish with toasted marshmallows.
- 1 oz Bacardi Coquito
- 1/2 oz Angel's Envy Bourbon
- 1 oz milk of choice
- 1/2 oz chocolate syrup
- Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add coquito, bourbon, milk, and chocolate syrup into a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into martini glass.
- Sprinkle with graham crackers and garnish with toasted marshmallows.
Coquito is a traditional Puerto Rican holiday drink and is very similar to eggnog with rum as the spirit of choice. Bacardi’s Ready-To-Serve Coquito can be served chilled or used in a cocktail like I did to make it more festive!
This s’mores martini is sure to be a crowd pleaser for larger parties and gatherings. It also pairs nicely with a night in binge watching the top 25 Christmas movies of all time! Comment how you’ll be enjoying this delicious cocktail!
You can see this cocktail come to life here and follow @lo_chandler on Instagram for seasonal guides, recipes, and home decor! For more holiday hosting tips, check out these holiday hosting essentials.
Thanks for reading!