This buffalo chicken dip is the perfect combination of tangy and creamy with a kick! It’s a favorite of mine to serve at tail gates or parties. I like this one because it’s more filling than your average app so it’s perfect for an “appetizer only” type of occasion!
If you don’t want to use a rotisserie chicken you could bake two chicken breasts instead. If I do this then I will shred the cooked chicken in my KitchenAid mixer (it will shred the chicken in less than a minute)!
Try to use all organic ingredients if possible, my favorite buffalo sauce is linked here.
I start with a half cup each of ranch and buffalo, but will sometimes add more/less of either one just depending on taste preference. For example, if kids are attending the party I will add more ranch and less buffalo so it doesn’t have as much heat.
I like to bake it in my LeCreuset, I love using my red one on game day for my team colors! I usually serve with Siete chips, carrots, and celery.
scroll through the images below and select a photo to shop!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 block(8oz) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce I use the brand Noble Made (mild)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- green onions or chives for garnish
- preheat oven to 350
- remove chicken from rotisserie chicken and shred with fork, should be about 2 cups
- add all ingredients into baking dish and stir until well combined
- bake for 20 minutes, stirring again at the halfway point
- let cool for 5-10 min before serving. Best served with chips, carrots or celery
And its as easy as that! Let me know if you try it in the comments below!
Looking for more easy appetizers? Check out this savory & sweet recipe for bacon wrapped dates.
Thanks so much for reading, Xo – Lo