Cyber week is still in full swing! Below are my top 10 Cyber Monday deals of 2017. This list is mostly larger purchases/ investment pieces that are on MAJOR discount. If you want to shop items like sweaters, outerwear, shoes, and smaller stocking stuffers, see my post from last week HERE where most everything I linked is still in stock and marked down. Also, be sure to check out my gift guides under the Holiday Gift Guide tab on the main menu 🙂
- RUGS – 70% off area rugs, I’m dying over this one for my office and I love this one for a dining room.
- FitBit – if you want to invest in a fitness tracker, today is the best day of the year to do it! This one is just under $100 and come in tons of colors.
- My Headboard -I’ve had this headboard for two years and I love it more every day. It’s my absolute favorite piece in the house and definitely worth the investment, it’s finally on sale here !
- Roomba- I literally cannot imagine life without my Roomba. You can turn it on before you run out the door in the morning and when you return home the floors are spotless! We have two dogs and before this little miracle came into our home I had to sweep every day, now we don’t even own a traditional vacuum anymore because we just don’t need it! It glides seamlessly from hardwood to carpet to rugs, and even fits under most of our beds, couches and dressers to clean spots we normally wouldn’t be able to reach. I know I sound like an infomercial but I’m just v enthusiastic about not doing chores 😉 Bottom line, I would give up cable before I gave up my Roomba.
- Nespresso- I’ve been wanting an espresso machine for months and now that this one is marked wayyyy down I think I might just have to pull the trigger. This one makes regular coffee, espresso and has a milk foaming feature so you can create insta-worthy beverages from the comfort of your own kitchen! If you aren’t excited about the foam feature you can get this one even cheaper!
- Knife Block Set– This is one thing we didn’t get on our wedding registry that we always wish we had. We’ve seen them so many times out shopping but never feel like dropping $300 on knifes on a random afternoon. This set is now a whopping 77% off and it’s already in my cart!!
- Christmas Tree- I’ve had a pre lit, flocked tree for years and I ADORE it. This one looks very similar to mine and this one is a gorgeous option if you don’t want the snowy look. I grew up getting a real tree every year so I thought it wouldn’t be the same at first, but now my memories of hanging strands of lights feels primitive, ha! It’s so easy and way less maintenance. I still enjoy the tradition of going to the tree farm, so I get fresh greenery to add to the mantel and a real wreath that I hang inside the door so the room still smells like real pine 🙂
- Stuart Weitzman boots – These are amazing and I want them. That is all.
- GloPro– I purchased this exact set this summer and absolutely love it. It helps with fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall firmness in the skin. It also allows your topical lotions and serums to sink deeper into the skin so they work better!
- T3 dryer – This cult favorite is now marked down to only $74!! It has ion technology to reduce static, diffuse frizz and increase shine.
What are you getting this Cyber Week? Let me know in the comments below, and as always thanks so much for reading!